Über die Stelle
For our Business Area Wind we are looking for a
Working Student - Integrated Management System Operations
for our office in Berlin or Hamburg.
BA Wind’s IMS team is creating an Integrated Management System that is the go-to-place for trusted information, knowledge & guidance, enabling our people to complete their tasks right first time, every time. Help us to achieve our goals, which are amongst others:
- Supporting the business with achieving and maintaining compliance through audit and handling of NCRs, incidents and events
- Identifying the standards, regulations and other requirements we must comply with
- Being the source of business intelligence to drive the Plan-Do-Check-Act-Cycle
As a Student Intern in our IMS Operations team, you will step into an exciting world where innovation meets professionalism. Your primary responsibility will be to support day-to-day operations of our Integrated Management System while actively contributing to its continuous improvement and maintenance.
- Day-to-Day IMS Management: You will be at the heart of our IMS, ensuring its seamless operation. This includes data entry, troubleshooting, and resolving operational issues efficiently.
- IMS Governance Support: Get hands-on experience in the governance process of our IMS. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance, and participate in meetings to discuss system enhancements.
- Process Enhancement: Be a catalyst for change by suggesting and implementing improvements to existing processes and procedures within the IMS framework. Your ideas will be heard and valued.
- Quality Assurance (QA): Play a crucial role in the release and QA of new or updated processes and procedures. Your meticulous eye for detail will help maintain the highest standards.
- System Health Monitoring: Keep a watchful eye on key system health metrics. Take proactive measures to ensure the system's reliability and performance, and be ready to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Innovation Champion: Encourage a culture of innovation by actively seeking opportunities to enhance the IMS. Your creative thinking will be an asset in driving positive change.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Information Technology, Management, Quality)
- Strong passion for process improvement and system optimisation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive problem-solving mindset
- Ability to organise, analyse and visualise data sets and trends
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
What You'll Gain
- Real-world experience in managing and improving an Integrated Management System and gain an understanding for how an IMS shapes and enables business performance.
- Exposure to corporate governance processes.
- The opportunity to collaborate with a diverse and talented team.
- A chance to leave your mark by suggesting and implementing meaningful changes.
- Mentorship and guidance to help you develop your skills and career.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Working hours: 20 hours/week during university term, up to 40 hours/week during term breaks
- Duration: minimum 6 months to a year
We welcome your application in English, including a short cover letter, CV, current grade reports and your certificate of enrolment.
For more detailed information regarding the recruitment process, please contact our recruiter Elias Erdmann: email@example.com
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
The security of Vattenfall and its employees is essential. For that reason, a pre-employment screening will be part of your recruitment process. The screening is based on the role you will fulfill within Vattenfall. The screening will be performed by a third party, Validata.
We look forward to receiving your application!